Summit Garage Auto Services
At Summit Garage, Service Director Nick Newey and the team work hard to instill trust into everything we do. Why? Because we think being able to trust the team that’s working on your vehicle is one of the most important parts of owning a car.
This is part of the reason why Summit Garage has been in business since 1945. Our MG car service is backed by expertise with the cars we work on day in and day out, which is the recipe for high-quality work and thousands of satisfied customers.
Nick and the team at Summit Garage pride ourselves on the ability to inject great service into the experience for customers like you in Dudley and throughout the West Midlands. We specialize in auto services and maintenance on MG, Rover, and Perodua cars, and we recently became a MINI specialist as well.
Our auto repair and maintenance services
Even when you take meticulous care of your “pride and joy” on the road and in your garage, it’s going to need to be handled by experts, whether for repairs over time, or just routine auto service. The cars we service are manufactured by some of the top automakers in the world, but over time, parts will need to be replaced and systems will need to be cleaned, flushed, repaired, or otherwise maintained by expert technicians.
Here are some of the services we can offer you when you bring your vehicle into our Dudley auto service center:
- High-quality parts replacements for Rover, MG, and other cars
- Servicing from as low as £99, any car make or model including Rover Metro & Rover 100 Rover 200 & Rover 400 servicing, Rover 600 & Rover 800
- Cambelt replacement
- Head gasket repair, including a full flush of the coolant system
- Expert service and repair of Rover 25, Rover 45 and Rover 75
- Cambelt replacement
- Exhaust system diagnostics and repair
- Battery replacements
- Brake checks, maintenance, and replacement
- Clutch replacement
- Shock absorbers, axles, and suspension maintenance, including maintaining optimal fluid levels in Hydragas and Hydrolastic suspension.
- Temperature control repair, including air conditioning replacement
- Troubleshooting electrical glitches, including testing and diagnostics—we have state-of-the-art Autodiagnos, MG Testbook T4 and T5 diagnostic systems
- MOT testing carried out in hundreds of MOT stations aims at vehicle safety and roadworthiness and is mandatory. We assist in MOT testing and help find your nearest MOT Station.
We specialize in MG car service!
We proudly service almost any make and model, but we pride ourselves on specializing in working on the same cars we have since our shop was founded in 1945: MG vehicles, new and old. We offer:
- MGF servicing and MG TF servicing, MG ZR servicing, MG ZS servicing, MG ZT servicing, MG X-Power SV servicing and MG X-Power SV-R servicing all from only £99.
- We are an MG X-Part Service Center and able to diagnose any MG or Rover fault with the latest diagnostic equipment and fully trained MG Rover technicians.
- Look after your new MG3 or MG6 with MG authorized servicing, using genuine MG parts. We are also authorized by MG to carry out MG warranty repairs.
Contact us today to learn more!