Why Service Your Car with Us?
My name is Nick Newey and I am co-owner and Service Manager of Summit Garage (Dudley) Ltd. My families have been running this business since 1945. We have seen many changes in the industry and the vehicles within it over time. We have been associated through the years with MG & Rover and more recently Perodua. However, we can look after your vehicle, whatever the make. We have recently invested in becoming a New Mini Specialist and have state of the art diagnostic equipment that will offer everything that a franchised dealer can, with a back up and support package that is second to none.
We pride ourselves in ‘service’, and, in fact, I have been the other side of the counter and know what it really feels like to be treated well. In a recent survey, people were asked what they looked for in a garage, and honesty and integrity were high on the list. Well I can tell you that without these ingredients and many more, we wouldn’t have been around for as long as we have.
Summit Garage can look after all your cars needs with competitive prices and fully trained MG Technicians, where better to take your “pride and joy”?
Here are some of the services we offer…
- Look after your new MG3 or MG6 with MG authorised servicing, using genuine MG parts! We are also authorised by MG to carry out MG warranty repairs.
- Car parts often need replacement after a certain time. This also depends on your driving, climate where you drive and distance travelled by your vehicle. We provide Rover parts, MG parts and other car parts replacement buy only if it is really needed.
- All makes car servicing from £99, MGF servicing & MG TF servicing, MG ZR servicing, MG ZS servicing, MG ZT servicing, MG X-Power SV servicing & MG X-Power SV-R servicing all from only £99!
- Cambelt need replacing? We can do it!
- Head Gasket failed? We have all the tools to hand and skim the head and flush the cooling system as a matter of course!
- Rover Metro & Rover 100Rover 200 & Rover 400 servicing, Rover 600 & Rover 800 servicing all from £99 too!
- Expert service and repair of Rover 25, Rover 45 and Rover 75. Rover parts replacement is also done.
- Cambelts need replacing?-don’t wait till it snaps….We can replace at a reasonable price!
- Car in need of TLC? We carry out repairs to a high standard!
- Blowing exhaust? We can sort that too!
- Battery weak? We can fit a new one!
- Stopping short of where you’d like? We can fully inspect and change your brakes!
- Clutch slipping? We can replace your clutch with competitive prices!
- Suspension bouncy? We can change shock absorbers, coil springs and all suspension items to make your car feel healthy once more! If you’ve got “Hydragas” or “Hydolastic” suspension, then we can check and top up your fluids, giving a report on your suspension condition.
- Air Conditioning not keeping you cool? We can test and re-gas your system, bringing a smile back to your face?
- Electrical glitches making you mad? We can test and diagnose electrical problems-we have state of the art Autodiagnos, MG Testbook T4 & T5 diagnostic systems.
- We are an MG X-Part Service Centre and able to diagnose any MG or Rover fault with the latest diagnostic equipment and fully trained MG Rover technicians.
- MOT testing carried out in hundreds of MOT stations aims at vehicle safety and roadworthiness and is mandatory. We assist in MOT testing and help find your nearest MOT Station.
These are just a few of the services we can provide! Remember, at Summit Garage, our team has over 100 years of experience between them, why take your car anywhere else?
And above all, we can be trusted, and lets face it, that is something that cannot be found everywhere in life. We will always ring you and inform you of any additional repairs and provide costings for additional repairs. Our team of qualified technicians will service or repair your vehicle to the highest of standards to keep you on the road. In fact, many of our customers come to us year in year out. You can speak to me personally, by telephone, or face to face in the dealership. We serve in West Midlands county including Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
To enquire about our service and MOT packages call the team on 01384 259 555 (option 2)